Monday, September 17, 2012

I forgot some fun things.

Refer to the blog post below (which I did not title -- I simply couldn't think of one) for most of our info this week, but I forgot two fun things.

First, Todd surprised me by being a fantastic Polynesian dancer at the ward Luau a few weeks ago.  It was really fun!  There was fire dancing, too, but Todd didn't learn how to do that.



And Todd, Abby and McKay all ran a 5k last weekend.  They beat Beethoven, which means that they ran the 5K faster than the length of Beethoven's Ninth Symphony (about 32 minutes).  Every year we run into Jonny and Melody -- they used to help out with Alex and McKay and we love them!  Jonny is really fast!  He won the whole race this year.  Melody pushed the baby and still wasn't very far behind.  McKay loves the whole thing and is so glad Todd will push him.  Abby did great even though she didn't train, and Alex and I cheered them on at the finish.  


1 comment:

  1. It has been so fun to see you all at this race the past few years! You, Alex, and Molly make the best cheer squad. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete