Monday, September 17, 2012

Well, it's the mom's turn to blog.  It's the perfect time for me to brag about my kids.  They are awesome!  

We've had a lot of fun the past few days.  Friday night Abby and I took McKay to see Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband in concert at Thanksgiving Point.  It was so fun!  They are an awesome band and we truly enjoyed ourselves.  Todd was at a conference in Zion's National Park and Alex stayed home with friends.

On Saturday, we had a wonderful trip up to Brigham City to go to the open house of the new temple.  It was absolutely beautiful -- I especially loved the colors and the stained glass!  I was so happy being in the temple with my family.



Yesterday we drove up to Cascade Springs to see the colors.  They are already quite vibrant up in the mountains... the aspens aren't turning yet, but there were lots of reds and oranges, as you can see.  What a lovely spot that is.  The weather was perfect, and we had a great time.

I love to hang out with my family!






We have been working for a long time on planning and building a new house that would be more suited for Alex and McKay.  We recently decided not to build, but to do some remodeling on our existing home.  That should be fun!


1 comment: